PLEASE SEE BELOW REGARDING DISTRICT'S LATEST COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT FOR VENDORS:
- Vendor Vaccination Letter
- Vendor Vaccination Extension to November 15, 2021
- Vendor Vaccination Requirement Frequently Asked Questions
- Vendor Vaccination Certification Form
- COVID-19 Negative Testing Requirement For Vendors Letter
To certify your company’s COVID-19 Vaccination compliance, go to the Supplier Portal.
If you know your User name (starts with a “9”) and Password, you may click the link below to access your vendor account. Then select the “Company Data” tab at the top left of the screen.
Supplier Portal Log-in https://vendors.lausd.net/irj/portal
If you do not know your User name and Password, please contact the Vendor Services Unit for assistance at email@example.com. Be sure to include your 10-digit vendor number in the subject line – and ask for assistance with your “Supplier Portal access.”
NOTE: SUPPLIER PORTAL is ONLY compatible with Microsoft Edge (PC) or Firefox (Mac or PC)
Register as a Vendor to be able to submit bids and proposals. Apply for a District Vendor Number so that if selected, your business can be issued contracts and purchase orders and be paid.
Please note that:
- Your firm will be asked to enter into an LAUSD Data Use Agreement if use of your product permits the disclosure (to your firm or otherwise) of any information that may personally identify a LAUSD student or employee, and
- We can only purchase applications and other software used for instruction that require unique log-ins and that use personally identifiable student data for which the LAUSD has approved a Unified Digital Instructional Procurement Plan. Please click the link to start the UDIPP application process: https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/10475.
*For effective use of the LAUSD’s vendor portals, please use only Microsoft Edge. Using any other browser will not provide full functionality.
- If applicable, software used for instruction are required to be compliant with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973; W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA and the Web Accessibility Initiative Accessible Rich Internet Applications Suite (WAI-ARIA) 1.0. Certification is highly suggested.
REGISTER YOUR FIRM/BUSINESS AS A VENDOR FOR BIDDING:LAUSD procurement policy is to provide equal business opportunity to qualified bidders and proposers because fair and open competition benefits the public interest. Accordingly, LAUSD does not establish or maintain an exclusionary “approved vendor list.” When Invitation for Bid (IFB) or Request for Proposal (RFP) solicitations are issued, any bidder or proposer meeting the IFB or RFP requirements may submit a bid or proposal. To register as a Vendor for bidding and receive notifications for future solicitations, please go to the "LAUSD Solicitations" page by clicking here or below.Los Angeles Unified School District Solicitations for Goods, General and Professional Services
Use the link below to view upcoming solicitations and to bid on current solicitations for goods, general and professional services.Construction Contracts, Architect & Engineers, Technical & Facilities Professional Services Bidding Opportunities
LAUSD also has bidding opportunities in construction and other facilities related services. These bidding opportunities are available at LAUSD's Facilities Services Division's website www.laschools.org. Below is a link to those bidding opportunities. Please note you must register separately on the Facilities Services Division website to bid on facilities bidding opportunities.
APPLY FOR AN LAUSD VENDOR NUMBER TO RECEIVE PAYMENT:
Use the link below to apply for an LAUSD Vendor Number so your business can receive payment from LAUSD for contracts and purchase orders. LAUSD standard payment terms are Net 45 days.Please note that the issuance of an LAUSD Vendor Number does not automatically endorse or approve a firm to provide a particular product or service.
*If you are having problems receiving emails, please click HERE.DIRECT DEPOSIT PAYMENT VIA ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT):
Vendors are now required to use direct deposit via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to receive payment from LAUSD.
UPDATE SAP VENDOR PROFILE:
To enroll in EFT payment, complete the Electronic Funds Transfer Payment Enrollment form. Please email the completed and signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The EFT Payment Enrollment process may take up to three weeks to complete.
- EFT Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You may also contact Accounts Payable at (213) 241-4800 or email email@example.com.
If you already have a 10-digit LAUSD Vendor Number (starting with "1") and require updates to your SAP Vendor Profile, please use the link below.
For assistance with completing the Supplier Self-Registration process and navigating in our Supplier Portal, the following tools are available: