Access to the LAUSD Photo Portal will end on 06/30/23 for all photo vendors.
Beginning July 1, Principals may begin granting access to next year’s photo vendor by assigning the Expire Date to 06/30/24.
- If your school will be continuing partnership with an existing photo vendor, Principals may extend the date to 06/30/24.
- If your school will be seeking partnership with a new photo vendor, Principals may add the new vendor and assign 06/30/24 as an ending date.
Please note that only the Principal may change this date.
For additional information, please visit the MiSiS website for Student Photos job aids (https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/11923).
The following items have been enhanced/corrected in MiSiS:
- The Withdrawal Screen has been corrected to allow users to view previously entered withdrawal records.
- The Withdrawal Screen has been enhanced to include a Comments field.
- The Update Attendance Screen has been corrected to allow teachers using the Class Attendance 2.0 screen to submit attendance irrespective of school of enrollment.
- The Evaluation Period dropdown in the Student Truancy Report has been enhanced for the 2022-2023 school year.
- The Graduation Standards Summary Screen has been enhanced to apply substitution rules in the B Subject Area for students in grades 9-12 who were enrolled during the 2020-2021 school year. As a result of AB104, students were given the option to change F grades to NP (Not Passed) for their grade-level English course. The English substitution rules will apply to NP grades the same way they do to F grades.
- The Support Referral Suspension Screen has been corrected to allow users to select at least one period or any combination of suspension days/periods within the specified “Effective and End Dates.”
- The Student Health & Human Services (SHHS) Summary screen has been enhanced to include Contact Method.
- The OLSAT 8 Assessment Report has been enhanced to display “Age or Grade Percentile” as a test score type.
- The Bus Schedule Screen has been enhanced to allow schools to submit transportation requests for the Summer ETK-8 Program. Please visit the MiSiS website for the Transportation Request Summer School ETK-8 job aid (https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/4836).