The mission of the center staff is to ensure that students are provided all services required to enroll in school and connect family with additional supports needed for academic, social and emotional success.
School Enrollment Placement and Assessment (S.E.P.A.) Center
Serving all populations free of charge, with or without insurance.
• Assistance with the School Enrollment process
• Physicals/School Entry Exams/Sports Physicals
• Immunizations and TB testing for children
• Assistance with enrollment in Health Insurance Programs
• Mental Health (Assess for Trauma and provide mental health interventions and referrals)
• Support with all related school matters
• Linkage to district and community resources
• Access to basic need resources
S.E.P.A. team consist of:
• Pupil Services Counselor • Psychiatric Social Worker • Interpreter Aides • CHAMP Advocate • Healthy Start Navigator • Nurse Practitioners/Nurse • Medical Assistant • Office Tech
Psychological First Aid: Supportive Strategies for School Staff, Parents, and Caregivers on how to Address Immigration Matters
Recent immigration news on deportations has triggered many strong emotions for staff, students, families and community members throughout the District and across the nation. As school staff, parents, and caregivers we play a critical role in promoting a sense of safety and healing the divisiveness that may permeate our schools and communities.
To schedule an appointment
or for questions call:
(213) 202-7590Los Angeles Address:
1339 Angelina Street,Los Angeles, CA. 90026Located near Temple St. and North East Edgeware Rd. on the grounds of Plasencia Elementary. On Angelina Street, proceed up the stairs to the entrance of the S.E.P.A. Center.Monday - Friday8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.