- Institutionalizing an internal monitoring and accountability system that promotes performance management while adhering to all federal, state, and District requirements as part of operations
- Facilitating periodic strategic review meetings to review performance, discuss implications, and refine strategic issues for resolution and continued progress
- Providing effective external and internal communication and data sharing about instructional and operational areas
- Using data to evaluate and improve instruction, services, and operational support
- Welligent development projects and integrated data systems that allow for communication between multiple data systems
Analyze, Inspire, Transform. Utilizing Data to Achieve Greatness.Click on the image to read the Fingertip Facts
"In alignment with Superintendent King’s vision of 100% Graduation, we have decided to identify key elements that will increase outcomes for students with disabilities. Achieving Breakthroughs through Outcomes for Students with Disabilities is based on various data trends, identified needs of students, recommendations from the field, and the latest nationwide special education reform."
~ Beth Kauffman, Associate Superintendent, Division of Special Education, Nov., 1, 2017~
The data management team focuses on the development and implementation of a systemic process to collect and use data to evaluate and improve instruction, services, and operational support.
Nonpublic school and nonpublic policy information and reference materials (links).
Welligent is a District-wide web-based software system used for online IEPs and tracking of related services (such as speech and language, physical therapy, vision and hearing screenings, nursing services, etc.) provided to students during the course of their education. Welligent allows administrators to monitor IEP timelines and service delivery, and generate reports to ensure compliance with special education laws and regulations.