COVID-19 Testing Appointment Scheduler
In our efforts to plan for our students to return to school in the safest manner possible, Los Angeles Unified is providing COVID-19 testing for all students. Schedule your child’s appointment at any of the testing sites in the District. Tests are free, quick, easy, and your personal information will remain confidential!
>> Schedule your appointment today!
Testing Program Information
Welcome to the Los Angeles Unified Covid-19 Testing Program.
Following several months of planning and preparation, the COVID-19 testing program for students and staff is in place. We are continuing to test employees reporting to a site in person or working from home. We are also testing students in early education centers, elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools for baseline testing.
When it is time for you to be tested:
- You will receive a communication from your principal or administrator (email, phone call, or letter) to make an online appointment. Please wait for that email before making an appointment.
- You must make an online appointment and give consent before testing.
- LA Unified will cancel any appointments made by those not included in the current testing group.
- At this time, testing is only available to:
- Employees at selected sites who report to work in person or are working from home.
- Employees and their participating children of school-age child supervision programs in LA Unified.
- Parents/Guardians and their student(s) who are participating in school-based instruction (tutoring program)
- Parents/Guardians and their students enrolled in early education programs, elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools.
- Only legal guardians of students can schedule an appointment for their student(s). A student ID is required to make an appointment for a student.
- Appointments are scheduled every 15 minutes with a maximum of 3 appointments per 15 minutes. If you are scheduling for more than 3 people, please schedule in two time slots or more according to the number of people needing an appointment.
- Parents will need a Parent Portal account to schedule a COVID-19 Test Appointment for students. To register for an account, visit https://parentportalapp.lausd.net/parentaccess. You can also access additional Parent Portal resources here.
- A new look and feel of the Los Angeles Unified COVID-19 Testing application will allow users to schedule an appointment and create a Daily Pass.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with appointment details. Testing will take place at an LA Unified site. Your confidential test result will be emailed to you following the test. All the information will be kept in a separate, secure database and only shared with the appropriate scientists, administrators and health authorities.
Choose Your Language
For families: (213) 443-1300
For employees: (213) 241-2700
The helpdesk is open 6 am to 6 pm Monday through Saturday for any questions about Los Angeles Unified and the coronavirus pandemic.
Student & family wellness:
The helpdesk is open 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Please call for support with mental health, immunizations, health insurance, food & housing, enrollment, and more.