Los Angeles Unified COVID-19 Testing Program
Los Angeles Unified is providing COVID-19 testing for all students and staff
All students and employees, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, participating in in-person instruction must participate in ongoing weekly COVID-19 testing. This is in accordance with the most recent guidance from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. Additionally, all students and staff are required to have proof of a negative COVID-19 “baseline” test in order to come onto campus.
Tests are free, quick, easy, and your personal information will remain confidential!
TESTING BY APPOINTMENT AT STATIONARY SITES
While appointments are encouraged, no appointment is needed for Los Angeles Unified COVID-19 tests.
SYMPTOMATIC TESTING (DRIVE-UP)
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please visit a designated symptomatic site for testing. Vehicles are required:
- West Adams Prep, 1500 W. Washington Blvd., Los Angeles 90007
- Gage Middle School, 2880 E. Gage Ave., Huntington Park 90255
- Gardena High School, 1301 W 182nd St., Gardena 90248
- Zelzah Testing Center, 6505 Zelzah Ave., Reseda 91335
- Audubon Middle School, 4120 11th Ave., Los Angeles 90008
- East Valley Skills Center, 8601 Arleta Ave, Sun Valley 91352
TESTING TO RELEASE FROM ISOLATION
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and you are asymptomatic, and you wish to take a rapid antigen test on or after Day 5 of your isolation period to return early to work or school, please visit a designated site Monday to Friday 7:15 AM to 4:30 PM, and Saturday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Appointments are not required.
- Holmes Middle School, 9351 Paso Robles Ave., Northridge 91325
- West Valley Occupational Center, 6200 Winnetka Ave., Woodland Hills 91367
- Edison Middle School, 6500 Hooper Ave., Los Angeles 90001
- San Pedro MST Center, 2201 Barrywood Ave, San Pedro 90731
- Woodrow Wilson High School, 4500 Multnomah St., Los Angeles 90032
- International Studies/Legacy LC, 5220 Tweedy Blvd., South Gate 90280
- Daniel Webster Middle School, 11330 Graham Pl., Los Angeles 90064
- Virginia Road Elementary School, 2925 Virginia Rd., Los Angeles 90016
- LD Central Office (Previous Lanterman Site), 2328 St James Pl., Los Angeles 90007
- Virgil Middle School, 152 N Vermont Ave., Los Angeles 90004
- Columbus Ave. Elementary, 6700 Columbus Ave., Van Nuys 91405
- Maclay Middle School Wellness Center, 12541 Gain St., Pacoima 91331
- (Opening January 31) Mount Gleason Middle School, 10965 Mt Gleason Ave, Tujunga 91040
TESTING THROUGH SCHOOL-ASSIGNED MOBILE TEAMS
In addition to these sites, mobile testing teams will be visiting schools to test students and staff on a weekly basis.
Check out when the mobile COVID testing team will be at your school:
Maps of COVID-19 Stationary Testing Sites
Find a COVID-19 stationary testing site near you on the map below, and schedule your appointment. Please see above for more information about stationary sites.
Testing Program Information
- Only legal guardians of students can schedule an appointment for their student(s). A student ID is required to make an appointment for a student.
- Appointments are scheduled every 15 minutes with a maximum of 3 appointments per 15 minutes. If you are scheduling for more than 3 people, please schedule in two time slots or more according to the number of people needing an appointment.
- Parents will need a Parent Portal account to schedule a COVID-19 Test Appointment for students. To register for an account, visit https://parentportalapp.lausd.net/parentaccess. You can also access additional Parent Portal resources here.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with appointment details. Testing will take place at a Los Angeles Unified site. Your confidential test result will be emailed to you following the test. All the information will be kept in a separate, secure database and only shared with the appropriate scientists, administrators and health authorities.
Choose Your Language
New COVID-19 Policies for Spring 2022 Semester
Please note that all policies are subject to change as case rates change and guidance from health officials evolves. Learn more at achieve.lausd.net/spring2022
Daily Pass Booking COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment (English/Spanish)
Daily Pass Creating a QR Code (English/Spanish)
Daily Pass Managing Consent (English/Spanish)
Daily Pass Missing User ID Testing Registration (English/Spanish)
Daily Pass Uploading External COVID-19 Test Record (English/Spanish)
Daily Pass Uploading External COVID-19 Vaccination Record (English/Spanish)
Daily Pass Uploading External COVID-19 Booster Record (English/Spanish)
For families: (213) 443-1300
For employees: (213) 241-2700
The helpdesk is open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday for any questions about Los Angeles Unified and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Student & family wellness:
The helpdesk is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please call for support with mental health, immunizations, health insurance, food & housing, enrollment, and more.
COVID-19 Testing Consent
To give consent for your child to receive periodic COVID testing in school, download the following form to sign and turn in to the front office at your school.
The following forms can be signed electronically when booking a COVID testing appointment via the Daily Pass. The PDFs are provided here as backups and for record keeping.
Stationary Testing Sites
Audobon Middle School
4120 11th Ave., Los Angeles 90008
Beethovan Early Education Center
13048-13000 Lucille Ave., Los Angeles 90066
Bethune Middle School
155 W 69th St., Los Angeles 90003
Carver Middle School
4410 McKinley Ave., Los Angeles 90011
El Sereno Middle School
2839 N Eastern Ave., Los Angeles 90032
Evans Adult School
717 N Figueroa St., Los Angeles 90012
Gage Middle School
2880 E Gage Ave., Huntington Park 90255
Gardena High School
1301 W 182nd St., Gardena 90248
Monlux Elementry School
6051 Bellaire Ave., North Hollywood 91606
Pacoima Middle School
9919 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Pacoima 91331
West Valley Occupational Center
6200 Winnetka Ave., Woodland Hills 91367
Zelzah Testing Center
6505 Zelzah Ave., Reseda 91335