COVID-19 Testing Appointment Scheduler
In our efforts to plan for our students to return to school in the safest manner possible, Los Angeles Unified is providing COVID-19 testing for all students. Schedule your child’s appointment at any of the testing sites in the District. Tests are free, quick, easy, and your personal information will remain confidential!
>> Schedule your appointment today!
Testing Program Information
Welcome to the Los Angeles Unified Covid-19 Testing Program.
Following several months of planning and preparation, the COVID-19 testing program for students and staff is in place. We are continuing to test employees reporting to a site in person or working from home. We are also testing students in early education centers, elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools for baseline testing.
When it is time for you to be tested:
- You will receive a communication from your principal or administrator (email, phone call, or letter) to make an online appointment. Please wait for that email before making an appointment.
- You must make an online appointment and give consent before testing.
- LA Unified will cancel any appointments made by those not included in the current testing group.
- At this time, testing is only available to:
- Employees at selected sites who report to work in person or are working from home.
- Employees and their participating children of school-age child supervision programs in LA Unified.
- Parents/Guardians and their student(s) who are participating in school-based instruction (tutoring program)
- Parents/Guardians and their students enrolled in early education programs, elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools.
- Only legal guardians of students can schedule an appointment for their student(s). A student ID is required to make an appointment for a student.
- Appointments are scheduled every 15 minutes with a maximum of 3 appointments per 15 minutes. If you are scheduling for more than 3 people, please schedule in two time slots or more according to the number of people needing an appointment.
- Parents will need a Parent Portal account to schedule a COVID-19 Test Appointment for students. To register for an account, visit https://parentportalapp.lausd.net/parentaccess. You can also access additional Parent Portal resources here.
- A new look and feel of the Los Angeles Unified COVID-19 Testing application will allow users to schedule an appointment and create a Daily Pass.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with appointment details. Testing will take place at an LA Unified site. Your confidential test result will be emailed to you following the test. All the information will be kept in a separate, secure database and only shared with the appropriate scientists, administrators and health authorities.
Choose Your Language
For families: (213) 443-1300
For employees: (213) 241-2700
The helpdesk is open 6 am to 6 pm Monday through Saturday for any questions about Los Angeles Unified and the coronavirus pandemic.
Student & family wellness:
The helpdesk is open 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Please call for support with mental health, immunizations, health insurance, food & housing, enrollment, and more.
Download the following forms to sign and turn in to your school.
Testing Site Locations
Bethune Middle School
155 W 69th St., Los Angeles 90003
Brentwood Science Magnet
740 Gretna Green Way, Los Angeles 90049
Carnegie Middle School
21820 Bonita St., Carson 90745
Carver Middle School
4410 McKinley Ave., Los Angeles 90011
Crenshaw High School
5010 11th Ave., Los Angeles 90043
Dodson Middle School
28014 Montereina Dr, Rancho Palos Verdes 90275
Drew Middle School
8511 Compton Ave., Los Angeles 90001
El Sereno Middle School
2839 N Eastern Ave., Los Angeles 90032
Fairfax High School
7850 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles 90046
Fleming Middle School
25425 Walnut St., Lomita 90717
Foshay Learning Center
3751 S Harvard Blvd, Los Angeles 90018
Franklin High School
820 N Avenue 54, Los Angeles 90042
Gardena High School
1301 W 182nd St., Gardena 90248
Garfield High School
5101 E 6th St., Los Angeles 90022
Gompers Middle School
234 E 112th St., Los Angeles 90061
Grand View Elementary School
3951 Grand View Blvd, Los Angeles 90066
Harry Bridges Span School
1235 Broad Ave.., Wilmington 90744
Hollenbeck Middle School
2510 E 6th St., Los Angeles 90023
Hollywood Senior High
1521 N Highland Ave., Los Angeles 90028
Holmes Middle School
9351 Paso Robles Ave., Northridge 91325
John F. Kennedy High School
11254 Gothic Ave., Granada Hills 91344
Jordan High School
2265 E 103rd St., Los Angeles 90002
Lawrence Middle School
10100 Variel Ave., Chatsworth 91311
Legacy High School
5225 Tweedy Blvd, South Gate 90280
Los Angeles High School
4650 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles 90019
Madison Middle School
13000 Hart St., No Hollywood 91605
Mark Twain Middle School
2224 Walgrove Ave., Los Angeles 90066
Maywood Academy High School
6125 Pine Ave., Maywood 90270
Mt Gleason Middle School
10965 Mt Gleason Ave.., Sunland 91040
Northridge Middle School
17960 Chase St., Northridge 91325
Pacoima Middle School
9919 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Pacoima 91331
Palms Middle School
10860 Woodbine St., Los Angeles 90034
Panorama High School
8015 Van Nuys Blvd, Panorama City 91402
Raymond Avenue Elementary
7511 Raymond Ave., Los Angeles 90044
Reseda High School
18230 Kittridge St., Reseda 91335
RFK Community Schools
701 S Catalina St., Los Angeles 90005
Romer Middle School
6501 Laurel Canyon Blvd, No Hollywood 91606
Roybal Learning Center
1200 W Colton St., Los Angeles 90026
San Fernando Middle School
130 N Brand Blvd, San Fernando 91340
San Miguel Elementary
9801 San Miguel Ave., South Gate 90280
Thomas Starr King Middle School
4201 Fountain Ave., Los Angeles 90029
Woodland Hills Academy
20800 Burbank Blvd, Woodland Hills 91367
Wright Middle School
6550 W 80th St., Los Angeles 90045