Anti-Bullying Lesson Plans and Resources
For Educators and Administrators
- Interrupting bullying doesn't have to be dangerous or complicated! This one-page sheet spells out steps you can take.
- Be An Ally: Six Simple Ways
- A Student's Guide to Stopping Name-Calling and Bullying
- 10 Ways to Respond to Bullying
- Taking a Stand: A Student's Guide to Stop Name-Calling and Bullying
- Internet Safety Strategies
- Prevent Bullying
- Free online course for educators: Building Ally Behaviors
- This free 20 minute course will help teachers in grades 3-7 maintain a positive classroom environment that is safe and inclusive so all students can learn and thrive. The course takes you through a process to help students move from being bystanders to using ally behavior in bullying situations. Educators will meet a diverse group of students in elementary and middle school who are faced with bullying behaviors and then will identify effective, practical strategies to build ally behaviors. The course also provides ideas for next steps, additional bullying prevention resources and a certification of completion.
- Discover your role in bullying prevention! This training provides guidance on how to take a public health approach to bullying prevention through the use of long-term, community-wide prevention strategies.
- Bullying and Prevention Tips for Schools
- Ways to Address Bias and Bullying
- What Can Be Done About Name-Calling and Bullying
- Misdirections in Bullying Prevention and Intervention
- Zero Indifference: A Guide to Stop Name-Calling and Bullying
- Ten Things Student Wish Teachers Knew about Name-Calling and Bullying
- Curriculum Resource - Words That Heal: Using Children's Literature to Address Bullying
- Webinars: Empowering Students to Address Bullying
- Lesson Plans
- Restorative Justice
- Prevent Bullying
For Families and Caregivers
- Do you think your child is being cyber-bullied? Learn telltale behavior to watch for. What if you think your child might be engaging in bullying? Find warning signs and what to do.
- Parent, Family and Caregivers Resource Page
- Bullying Prevention and Intervention Tips for Families
- What to Do If Your Child Exhibits Bullying Behaviors
- Cyber-bullying Warning Signs
- What Can I Do about Bullying Among Young Children?
- How Can I Use Books to Address Bullying?
- Students: Don't Let Others Bully or Harass You!
- Students: Don't Let Others Bully or Harass You! (Spanish)