The Administrative Services Section provides administrative direction, coordination, and technical expertise to administrators regarding certificated selection and assignment policies, Board Rules, Administrative Regulations, AALA bargaining unit agreement, and the resolution of problems referred to the Chief Human Resources Officer. The Administrative Services Section guides the Human Resources (HR) work in the area of administrative selection and administrative assignments.
Administrative Services is responsible for:
- advertising all certificated administrator vacancies;
- determining whether minimum position requirements are met for all applicants for administrator vacancies;
- processing retired administrators for interim assignments;
- processing District new hires for administrative positions;
- processing personnel assignments; and
- auditing transactions for 2,500 certificated management and contract level employees.