- Los Angeles Unified School District
- ITD Home
Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) Program
EBB enrollment will open on May 12, 2021
The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) is a federally-funded program administered by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) providing a discount of up to $50 per month towards broadband service for eligible households. The same households may also apply for up to $100 toward a computing device from participating providers.
Beginning on May 12 households can apply in three ways:
- Contact your preferred participating broadband provider directly to learn about their application process.
- Go to GetEmergencyBroadband.org to apply online and to find participating providers near you.
- Call 833-511-0311 for a mail-in application, and return it along with proof of eligibility to: Emergency Broadband Support Center, P.O. Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
To date, the FCC has established that qualifying households could be offered a discount of up to $50 on monthly connectivity expenses if they are signed up with a participating internet service provider (ISP).
Want to share this with other school communities?
Use the tools below!
- Infographic (PDF; Hi-res PNG | Spanish: PDF; Hi-res PNG)
- Newsletter Blurb (Word | Spanish)
- Twitter and Facebook Posts (Word | Spanish)
- Fact Sheet (8 1/2" x 11" Word; PDF | Spanish: Word; PDF)
- Flyer I (8 1/2" x 11" PDF; Hi-res PNG | Spanish: PDF; Hi-res PNG)
- Flyer II (8 1/2" x 11" PDF; Hi-res PNG | Spanish: PDF; Hi-res PNG)
- Poster (8 1/2" x 11" PDF; Hi-res PNG | Spanish: PDF; Hi-res PNG)
- Consumer Handout (9" x 5" PDF | Spanish)
- Consumer Handout (4" x 5" two-sided PDF | Spanish)
- Consumer Handout (4" x 5" one-sided PDF | Spanish)