- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Whole Child - What's New
Release Notes for June 21, 2021
Posted by Whole Child Integrated Data on 6/22/2021
Integrate Google Classroom Data Throughout the Whole Child Application
- Academic and achievement data from Google Classroom are now integrated into Whole Child across multiple pages including the following:
- At-A-Glance Page (for Administrators)
- Student Monitoring (Data Panels)
- Whole Child View > Educational Technology
- Additional details are provided in the Instructional Technology Related Student Information Quick Guide available on this website: Quick Links > Professional Development Resources > User Guides & Information.
Classroom View / School View > Course View – DIBELS Sub-Measure Filters
- Whole Child now includes DIBELS sub-measures data cards. While engaged with the DIBELS data card, users may now use DIBELS sub-measures, such as LNF and PSF to filter Time Trending graphs.
Classroom / School / CoS Performance Views > Student Monitoring-- Enhancements to DIBELS
Progress Monitoring Growth
- A Goal column has been added to all DIBELS measures reflected on the DIBELS Progress Monitoring Growth data panel.
- Exported data now includes the Goal column as well as the Aimline column.
DIBELS Data Issues Resolution
- Issues with some individual student assessment scores not displaying in the Student Monitoring View have been resolved; and in Assessment Analytics View, the display of DIBELS Progress Monitoring BOY and MOY benchmark levels in the Student View has been corrected.
Group View – Page Loading Correction for Counselors
- All counselors can now open the Group View page, based on group assignment in MiSiS.
Primary Promise Group Added for K- 2 Students (will be viewable in August once students are enrolled for the new school year)
- When applicable, the Primary Promise group has been added for K- 2 students in the following locations:
- Principal Workbench > Course View
- Principal Workbench > School Performance > MTSS
- Program View
- Teacher Workbench > Course Schedule View
Principal Workbench > At a Glance – Correction to Data in IXL Effect Widget
- IXL Effect widget now displays data accurately in a year-to-date format.
Student Monitoring > Challenged – Correction to Secondary Numeracy Data Panel
- When a student is scheduled in both an Algebra course section (e.g., Algebra 1 or 2) and an Alg Tut Lab course section at the same time, the Secondary Numeracy data panel now displays the information from the main course (e.g., Algebra 1).
Student Search – Previously Missing Parent Email Addresses
- Parent Email addresses that display in MiSiS but were not displaying in Whole Child now display in Whole Child.
Student Health and Human Service (SHHS) Caseload View – Remove S3 Intervention Data
- Use of the Student Support System S3 has been discontinued and the corresponding intervention information has been removed from the applicable data cards.
Teacher Workbench – 5 Day Period Attendance Rate
- In Classroom View, a new 5-day Period Attendance Data Card is now available and is mapped to the attendance data panel in Student Monitoring.
Tracking at a Glance – New Data Now Available
- Student log-in data from Pearson and McGraw Hill are now available. Details are provided in the Instructional Technology Related Student Information Quick Guide available on this website: Quick Links > Professional Development Resources > User Guides & Information.