- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Technically Speaking
New Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal
Resources for the new Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal
Learn More About the New Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal
The Information Technology Division (ITD) is proud to announce the new Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal with mobile capabilities.
What information can you view in this new portal?
- Personnel Profile
- Time Statement
- Benefits Plans (Health, Life, Savings, and Flexible Spending Accounts)
How do you access the new ESS portal?
- Go to http://ess.lausd.net on your desktop/laptop
- Make sure to follow the instructions on this ESS Guide
Can I view this new portal on my mobile device?
- Yes! To access the new ESS portal via mobile devices, you can download the free SAP Fiori app from your app store
- Follow the setup instructions on this ESS Mobile Device Guide for more detailed information
- For updating personal or emergency contact info, you must use the current ESS version; the new ESS will have this capability in August 2017.
- The District is not liable for any data usage costs incurred while accessing ESS on your home computer or mobile device.
Watch our ESS promo video!