U-Form - Application for point credit approval (accredited)

Form HR-3134
Application for salary point credit for coursework completed at accredited colleges and universities subsequent to rating in. May also be used to submit coursework for Multiculture credit and to register a masters and / or doctorate degree(s).
U Form 3134 April 2018.pdf, 48.71 KB; (Last Modified on May 5, 2022)