Where do I obtain additional salary points subsequent to rating-in?

Posted by:

Ways in which to obtain additional salary points include study/coursework completed at:

Accredited colleges or universities*
Non-accredited institutions (Requires pre-approval by the Salary Point Committee - see NA Form for further information and instructions)**
District in-service classes (click on the Professional Development link)


Professional Development (link)