How do I fulfill the multicultural requirement?

Posted by:

Completing appropriate coursework/study to fulfill the multicultural requirement may be taken at:

Accredited colleges or universities
Non-accredited institutions (Requires pre-approval by the Salary Point Committee - see NA Form for further information and instructions)
District in-service classes. (click on the Professional Development link)