How do I make changes to my personal information (e.g., name, address, deductions, etc.)?

Posted by:

Changes to your personal information must be made on an official form specific to that change and submitted to the appropriate office indicated on the change form. Your official District personal information is not updated unless this process is completed. These official change forms may be obtained in your school office or through the District’s Employee Records Unit (213) 241-6550.