Return to Headlines

Now recruiting school-based Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists

Do you want to work in the school setting as an Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist? A degree from an accredited school as well as a current license from the California Board of Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy and the State of California are required. If interested in applying for a position, please click here to view the application process. For additional information, please contact Candace Bramley at (213) 241-6200, or Craig Yokoi at (213) 241-2443,