Federal and State Education Programs
- FSEP Home
- Title I COVID-19 FAQ
- School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA)
- State-Identified Schools
- Budget Planning 2022-2023
- Federal Program Monitoring (FPM)
- Title I Resources
- Title I, IV Private Schools Program (PSP)
- Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) Federal Addendum
- Consolidated Application
- Time and Effort Reporting
- Staff Directory
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- FSEP Home
2021-2022 Title I Reminders with Critical Dates
To avoid unnecessary paybacks to the Title I program, ensure that all Title I expenditures are described in the 2021-2022 School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA)/SPSA Modification and keep accurate control sheets to stay within your budget.
May 5, 2021 is the critical date for spending Title I funds on non-payroll expenditures. Equipment orders must be submitted in SAP by January 30th.
Utilize the 2021-2022 Title I Cheat Sheet (located at: https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/17440 ) to review the requirements when using Imprest, P-Card, Ghost Card, and Shopping Cart.
For more information, please contact Federal and State Education Programs at 213-241-6990.