Federal and State Education Programs
- FSEP Home
- School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA)
- State-Identified Schools
- Budget Planning 2019-2020
- Federal Program Monitoring (FPM)
- Title I Resources
- Title I, Private Schools Program (TI, PSP)
- School Improvement Grant (SIG) »
- Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) Federal Addendum
- Consolidated Application
- Time and Effort Reporting
- Staff Directory
- Title I Institute
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- FSEP Home
Title I Curricular Trips through the Transportation Services Division
Schools will not be able to book curricular trips with the Transportation Services Division for the months of May and June using Title I. Schools will still be able to book May and June trips through the District’s approved charter bus companies.
If a trip has been approved by the Title I Office and the school contacts the Transportation Division to change the date of the trip or the location, the trip will be cancelled by the Division and the school will need to resubmit the trip for approval.
For more information, please contact Federal and State Education Programs at 213-241-6990.