Return to Headlines

Q. Can a student be scheduled into IS prior to getting a signed Master Agreement?

  1. No. Enrollment in Independent Study does not take place until a valid Master Agreement is on file. The Master Agreement for Independent Study serves as authorization to substitute the student's work product for the student's presence in a classroom. The Master Agreement shall be signed and in effect prior to the start of Independent Study (EC 51747).