Return to Headlines

Q. What do I do if some of the summer classes did not transfer to the graduation progress form?

A. Courses on the transcript should be included in the IGP and Graduation Standards Summary. (Academics > Graduation Standards). Schools with specific issues of classes not transferring to the graduation progress form should call the MiSiS Help Desk.