My Integrated Student Information System
- MiSiS Home
- Log In to MiSiS
- Apply for Access
- About MiSiS
- Focus Reporting & Dashboards
- Online Gradebook Pilot
- Student ID
- ITD Home
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- New MiSiS Home
MiSiS Updates - December 5, 2018Posted by The MiSiS Team on 12/5/2018
Users who may have bookmarked specific student profiles will need to refresh the link as the Student Profile screen was recently updated to meet Section 508 requirements. Users are advised to review and update their bookmarks for MiSiS related pages to ensure the links are still active.
The following items have been updated/fixed in MiSiS:
- The fields on the enrollment/withdrawal screen have been updated to match the enrollment screen so that the values are consistent.
- The Sections Editor screen will now prevent the overlapping of periods when students are added to off-site sections.
- The Initial Notification of Truancy Letter has been translated into Tagalog and Farsi.
- At secondary schools, the Attendance Summary Report now considers reason code 3 under the Days UnExc column.
- Continuation High Schools now have access to the Uncleared Absence Screen, located under the student profile ‘Attendance’ tab.
- At City of Angels, the Teacher Attendance Roster now displays correctly when sorted by a student’s last name.
- The Nursing Office Admin Role now has the ability to read the Athletic Screen located under Student Profile Miscellaneous tab.
- The Out of Home Care screen now includes the fields listed below which are populated by the IODS Foster Youth Inbound interface:
- Attorney Name
- Attorney Phone Number
- Attorney Address
- Attorney Title
- Attorney Email Address
- Supervising Social Worker Name
- Supervising Social Worker Phone
- Supervising Social Worker Email Address
- The Master Plan Roster will now display students’ master plan program information.
- A new report, the Individual Reclassification Plan, is now available for elementary and secondary schools with PLTEL and LTEL students. The report is available in various languages and is intended to be used to discuss the academic progress of English learners. A job aid has been made available at https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/9877.
- The student’s school of enrollment, at the time the GATE referral was created, is now saved in the MiSiS database.
- The GATE Student Search and GATE Referral screens now include a poverty indicator if a student is enrolled at a Community Eligibility Provision school.
- The Teacher Notification report is now working for a teacher assigned to complete GATE Checklist. The Notification appears on the top right corner of screen if teacher is assigned to complete a GATE checklist.
- The Manage Grades by Class student roster will now display single entries that displayed duplicate entries for some students.
- The Middle School IGP Report will now display in Alpha order by the student’s Last Name.
- The Manage Groups report will now display from the Manage Groups screen.
- The Student Support Admin can now enter, edit, and delete Contact Log entries they create.
- The Student Support Admin user role now has access to the Academic Interventions screen.
- Student Health and Human Service records are now being interfaced into MiSiS.
- Students with these services will have an SH Alert on the student profile. When a user hovers over the alert, the message “Student Health and Human Services (SHHS) Record Summary available” under the Support Tab or via Social Adjustment.
- A new screen has been added under the profile Support tab, SHHS Service Summary, which displays all SHHS services for a student.
- The Social Adjustment Report now include SHHS records.
- A selection parameter has been added to the Social Adjustment Report to include an Enrollment Status (Enrolled, Not Enrolled, Both).
- A new refresh button that updates a student’s Graduation Eligibility Status, has been added to the Transcript Details Screen. Authorized users (Principal, Scheduling Admin, or Counselor Plus) can now refresh the Graduation Eligibility status for any student. This is used whenever an update to a course grade or new Transcript entry has been made.
- Inline reports will open in new tab in the same browser. There is no change to the data displayed or export options of the report. This is done for 508 compliance.
- Attendance → Attendance Audit
- Attendance → Attendance Referral
- Attendance → Attendance Totals
- Attendance → Uncleared Absences Report
- Graduation Standards → Graduation Progress Report
- Graduation Standards → IGP Report
- Graduation Standards → SP Grad Exempt Notification Letter
- Transcript → Transcript Report
- Student Support → Social Adjustment Report
- Grades → Report Card - Mailer
- Grades → Report Card - Non-Mailer
- December 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014