School Experience Survey (SES)
- This year, STUDENTS in grades 4-12 were sent their own personal link to the survey via their MyMail account (MyMail.lausd.net). Each link is unique and must not be shared. Note: Students can only find this link in their MyMail inbox and NOT Schoology.
- Only students who were enrolled on or beforeSeptember 21, 2020 have received this email. Students who participate in an Alternate Curriculum are exempt from participating in the survey so they will not have received this email.
- A PowerPoint presentation on "How Students can Access Their MyMail email Account to Get to the Survey Link" can be found under "Resources".
The School Experience Survey is an annual survey administered in the fall to all LAUSD schools. Survey results provide schools with important feedback from teachers, staff, students and parents. If you have any questions about the School Experience Survey, please send an email to email@example.com or call (213) 241-5600.
The Fall 2020 School Experience Survey Window has been EXTENDED to allow more time for students, staff, and parents to respond.
- The School Experience Survey administration window this year is Monday, October 26ththrough Friday, JANUARY 22nd, 2021. ALL surveys must be submitted by this date in order to be counted.
- To protect the health and safety of everyone in the LAUSD school community, all parents are highly encouraged to complete their survey onlineif possible.
- Parents can access the ONLINE Parent Survey by going to clicking on the appropriate Parent Survey button above and choosing their child’s school from a drop-down menu to begin the survey.
- Only a limited number of PAPER surveys were shipped to schools. Paper surveys should be reserved for those households with limited or no internet connectivity. Parent who need a paper copy of the survey should contact their child’s school. Those parents who receive a paper survey will mail it back directly to our vendor rather than return it to the school. Postage-paid envelopes will be provided with each paper survey.