- Financial Literacy 101 Investment Workshop sponsored by UTLA's Pre-Retirement Issues Committee. Open to novice and experienced investors. Topics include retirement and investment basics, mutual funds, annuities, active vs. passive Investments, LAUSD Sponsored 457(b) Plans, navigating 403(b)...and so much more. Saturday, March 17, 2018. More info can be found here.
- An exciting new 457(b) plan enhancement is now available for all. Participants now have the option to make contributions based on a set dollar amount or as a percentage of pay. Percentage contributions adjust with your earnings. Click here for more details.
- Unit E (Skilled Crafts) – 457(b) Auto enrollment has begun! Unit E members will be automatically enrolled into the 457(b) retirement investment savings plan with deductions beginning in October. Click here for details on this exciting opportunity to better your future financial retirement.
- Health Net is launching a Wellness Rewards Program for its members. Complete an online Health Risk Questionnaire and discuss your results with your Primary Care Physician to receive a $50 gift card. Click here for program details.
- Health Net has partnered with OMADA Health to launch a type 2 diabetes prevention program to educate, treat, and support its members who are at risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Click here to complete a risk assessment survey and to enroll if you qualify.