NBCT 92 Service Hours--General Reminders
NBCT 92 HOUR GUIDELINES & LOGS
National Board Certified Teachers have the opportunity to be compensated for up to 92 hours of service aligned to District priorities and initiatives. Please click the links below for further information on guidelines and documentation. Both continuing and newly certified teachers must have their Principal Assignment Certification and Commitment Form/Action Plan on file, as well as continuing to serve in an eligible position to submit logs (see the forms page of this website)
- Please remember that NBC logs are legal documents and must be completed accurately and professionally following all legal and ethical guidelines and policies.
- GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED!!!
- Reading the guidelines before beginning any activity can help you know what is eligible and what documentation is needed. It can also help spark ideas on different ways to earn NBC hours.
Please note: All log pages will be removed from this site once the spring log due date has passed. Don't forget! You need to download the documents you need and complete them as the work is done, not in retrospect.
PACs, Commitment Forms and Logs will all be submitted in the Schoology Platform. Only one pdf is to be uploaded for each assignment. Submissions with multiple pages must be combined into one pdf file and saved such that there will be no fields that update upon opening.
How to use your smart phone or tablet to create a multi-page pdf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc7dkXaer2s&feature=youtu.be
Due Dates: 21 22 NBC Due Date List
- NBC Info Meeting: See Due Date List
- PAC & Commitment Form: September 19, 2021 (December 19 if newly certifying this year)
- Fall Log due date: November 7, 2021; Spring Log Due Date May 8, 2021
- see Due Date list for additional log related due dates applicable to all NBCTs submitting logs
- See Due Date List for information on tentative professional development dates
- mentor information meeting and coaching dates to TBD