ALL active NBC Teachers whether submitting hours or not, must submit the following in order to be eligible for the monthly differential and/or NBC 92 hours compensation:
Commitment Form/Action Plan Information (combined in one document)
- To be submitted annually by the due date and whenever a change of assignment to another school or class code occurs.
- Due Dates: 1st Semester--September 29, 2017; 2nd Semester February 9, 2018 (for newly certified NBC teachers only)
- fax Principal Assignment Certification (PAC) to 241-5494 Attn Carla Givens
- To be submitted annually by all active NBC Teachers, whether submitting hours or not
- Confirmation emails will be sent weekly during the submission window and a few weeks prior to log due dates.
- Please remember that NBC Teachers may not earn hours past the 30 hours for Early Start until these documents are received for the new school year. Get them in as soon as you can!
- Action Plan Approval
- Remember! Task 10 ALWAYS requires written pre-approval from your NBC Liaison or Director
- email Aleeta Powers if you have an urgent need for a Task 10 response prior to receiving confirmation of approval status
- Action Plan Updates click for information
NBC Teachers who are submitting hours for compensation only:Click on image to accessrequired when submitting logs in Decemberlink available in Novemberrequired when submitting logs in Maylink available in AprilThe online overview form is to be completed to reflect hours actually completed each time you submit your NBC log.Completing service hours is optional. NBC Teachers may elect to complete anywhere from 0 to 92 of the hours. The 7 1/2% differential will reflect the number of eligible hours served and submitted following guidelines.
- Where do I submit my logs? Please remember that logs are legal documents and should be completed accurately following all legal and ethical guidelines.
- 333 S. Beaudry LA CA 90017 Teacher Support Unit 14th floor Attn: Ana Garcia
- Due Dates (the December date is optional)
- 1st Semester--December 8, 2017 (continuing NBCTs Only)
- 2nd Semester--May 11, 2018 (Continuing) May 18, 2018 (Newly Certified)
Please complete the information at this link to alert us of changes in personal information or assignment.
The following forms need to be submitted by teachers with special circumstances (COMING SOON):email your Local District NBC representative if you have a change in status
- The CHANGE IN STATUS form is required for teachers who will leave or rejoin eligibility for NBC compensation (change in position, leave of absence, retirement, etc.)
- The INFORMATION UPDATE form is required for teachers who need to share important changes such as address or name changes.