ALL active NBC Teachers whether submitting hours or not, must submit the PAC & Commitment Form/Action Plan in order to be eligible for the monthly differential and/or NBC 92 hours compensation.
- To be submitted annually by the due date and whenever a change of assignment to another school or class code occurs
- Due Dates: 1st Semester--September 28, 2018; 2nd Semester February 8, 2019 (for newly certified NBC teachers only)
- Fax Principal Assignment Certification (PAC) to 213-241-5494 Attn Carla Givens
- Submit as soon as possible after July 1st, you should not wait until the deadline--Please remember that NBC Teachers may not earn hours past the 30 hours for Early Start until these documents are received for the new school year.
- Confirmation emails will be sent weekly during the submission window
18 19 Commitment Form/Action Plan
Must be signed and submitted after July 1, 2018
Log Submission--NBC Teachers who are submitting hours for compensation only
Completing service hours is optional. NBC Teachers may elect to complete anywhere from 0 to 92 of the hours. The 7 1/2% differential will reflect the number of eligible hours served and submitted following guidelines.
FALL HOURS OVERVIEW--1st Semester
SPRING HOURS OVERVIEW
- link available in November
- required when submitting logs first semester
- complete when hardcopy log overview page is done before submitting logs--include hours REPORTED in 1st semester
- link available in April
- required when submitting logs second semester--complete when hardcopy log overview page is done before submitting logs
- include hours REPORTED in 2nd semester
Be sure to read the guidelines on qualifying status carefully. The online Mentor Log is to be submitted by the 5th of each month.
You will receive an email that will allow you to print a summary of your mentor hours for the semester based on your submission--include the summary with your logs.
http://bit.ly/mentormenteeinfoWhere do I submit my logs? Please remember that logs are legal documents and should be completed accurately following all legal and ethical guidelines.
Please complete the information at this link to alert us of changes in personal information or assignment.
The following forms need to be submitted by teachers with special circumstances (COMING SOON):email your Local District NBC representative if you have a change in status
- The CHANGE IN STATUS form is required for teachers who will leave or rejoin eligibility for NBC compensation (change in position, leave of absence, retirement, etc.)
- The INFORMATION UPDATE form is required for teachers who need to share important changes such as address or name changes.