Workplace Harassment TrainingAll supervisors are required to complete the on-line workplace harassment training or Organizational Excellence in-class training offered by the District. Training is required when an individual first becomes a supervisor and every two years (the District has set the two year training requirement for 2006, 2008, 2010, and every two year after).
Supervisors completing the training on-line can access the training as follows:
1. Proceed to https://lz.lausd.net
2. Log in using your single sign-on username and password (the same sign-on you use for District email)
3. Click the “My Classes” tab
4. Click the blue globe icon which appears to the left of the course title (not on the title itself)
5. The program will begin playing in a new window.