Come join us! Los Angeles Unified will offer full day in-person instructional programming to all students, 5 days a week, on all its campuses.
- Students will be on campus 5 days a week for a full day of in-person instruction
- Beyond the Bell Programs will provide after school programming from the end of the school day to 6 p.m. for elementary school students
- Middle school and high school students will be on campus 5 days a week for a full schedule of in-person instruction
- Students will move from one classroom to another to see all of their teachers
- Beyond the Bell Programs will provide after school programming from the end of the school day to 6 p.m.
Choose Your Language
HelpdeskFor families: (213) 443-1300
For employees: (213) 241-2700
The helpdesk is open 6 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday for any questions about Los Angeles Unified and the COVID pandemic.
Student & family wellness:
The helpdesk is open 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Please call for support with mental health, immunizations, health insurance, food & housing, enrollment, and more.