News and Announcements
MyData summer school email roster is now available for all users.
Once you login to MyData follow the steps below.
* Click on MyData Student Information
* Classroom Dashboards
* My Students Current Year Data
* Click on the Email Account Roster tab
* Select your School name under the School filter
* Select teacher name if you are a teacher and your name displays under
* If you are a school Administrator select "All Column Values" to view the entire
* Click on the Apply Button below the filters
* Click on either Student Email/Account link (Elementary Schools)
* Click on Student Email/Account by Class Period (for Secondary schools)
* If no students display try clicking the Apply filter again or check your filter
choice then hit Apply
* Once records display you can Print the roster or export it to Excel.
To access a job aid with detail information please check our homepage and click on Job Aids and Quick-guides. If you need additional help please click on Contact US and click on a link to open a ticket or ChatLive with ITD Support.
If you don't have access to MyData check the link above "MyData Access Request" for access information.
Whole Child Integrated Data is available now for teachers, counselors, out-of-classroom support staff, and principals.
To log in, go to https://wholechild.lausd.net/. This new platform provides educators with a complete picture of the whole child by integrating data from various sources of student information.
Support resources and training information are available on the website, https://achieve.lausd.net/wholechild.