During the 2018-2019 school year, Los Angeles Unified launched a first-of-its kind research- and competency-based Micro-Credentialing Program in order to provide educators across the District with sustained, collaborative, coherent, and targeted professional learning aligned to District needs.
For the 2022-2023 school year, the District will offer:
- Cohort five of the STEAM Micro-Credential
- Cohort four of the TK-12 English Learner Micro-Credential
- Cohort three of the Reading Specialist: Early Literacy Foundations Micro-Credential
- Cohort three of the Dual Language Education Micro-Credential
We are also excited about launching the inaugural cohorts of both the:
- Early Childhood Micro-Credential
- Equitable Grading and Instruction (EGI) Micro-Credential
This website serves as your one-stop shop to learn more about these exciting Micro-Credential opportunities. We hope you will take the time to learn more about how you might grow your professional practice and join one of our communities of learners committed to ensuring all Los Angeles Unified students achieve.
Our programs for 2022-2023 include the following:
Dual Language Education
Equitable Grading and Instruction (EGI)
📚 Overview - Coming Soon!
🎬 Video - Coming Soon!
📚 Learning Plan
📚 Learning Plan - Coming Soon!
📢 2022-2023 Flyer - Coming Soon!
🗓 2022-2023 Schedule
🗓 2022-2023 Schedule - Coming Soon!
Application Window Opening Soon!
Reading Specialist: Early Literacy Foundations
TK-12 English Learner
📚 Overview 📚 Overview 🎬 Video 🎬 Video 📚 Learning Plan 📚 Learning Plan 🗓 2022-2023 Schedule
Social Emotional Learning