Information Technology Training Academy
―It's what you learn after you know it all that counts. - John Wooden
The ITD Professional Development Team supports projects and initiatives through coordination of professional development activities. We provide assistance to LAUSD ITD employees in achieving their professional goals within ITD, thereby increasing their contribution to the ITD mission.
Travel/Conference Request and Related Documents
- Procedure for Conference / Training Request - A step-by-step guide on how to request and process a conference travel and/or training request.
To learn about the online training resources available to employees upon request, click below:
- Procedure for Expense Claim Reimbursement - A step-by-step guide on what is required upon the completion of a conference travel and/or training to close-out a travel.
To request one of the above online training resources, click IT Training Request to complete and submit an online request form using your LAUSD single sign-on.The below additional online training resources DO NOT require IT Training Request.
- CBT Nuggets - A computer-based library of video tutorials stored in CBT Nuggets Learning Server.
- Safari BooksOnline - On-demand digital library that provides searchable, online access to the full content of thousands of books, prepublication manuscripts, training videos and conference sessions from world’s leading authors and publishers.
- Skillsets Online - Self-paced online training with focus on technical training.