Pupil Services & Attendance Banner

  •  Español botón

  • School Enrollment?

    New Student

    Parents/guardians can utilize the enrollment application for new students attending their school of residence and entering Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten through 12th grade.  This includes NEW students who applied to and were accepted for a Choices placement.

    Learn more button
    In addition to the online enrollment application, schools are offering alternative methods for enrollment.  These methods may include pick up of paper copies of enrollment packets and/or the mailing of enrollment documents. Please contact the school directly for information on alternative methods.
    Expanded Transition Kinder, Choice Program, Zone of Choice, Permits

    The online enrollment application portal does not support enrollment applications for:
      •  Expanded Transitional Kindergarten (ETK)
      •  Zone of Choice (ZOC) areas
      •  Permits

    Please contact your school directly for information on the enrollment process.
    Current Students

    Please contact your school directly for information.
    To identify your school of residence, go to the LAUSD Resident School Finder to confirm that your current address is within LAUSD attendance boundaries.

    LAUSD Resident School Finder button



  • Contact

    Elsy Rosado Elsy Rosado,








    SHHS Twitter Follow Us

    Facebook icon Twitter icon youtube icon tumbler icon