Read More About Vision 2068
- Los Angeles Unified School District Commemorates 1968 Walkouts with Community Events
- Student-nominated Sal Castro Awards
- L.A. UNIFIED STUDENTS COMMEMORATE THE EDUCATIONAL LEGACY OF THE 1968 EAST L.A. WALKOUTS BY ‘WALKING INTO’ CAL STATE LA
- EASTSIDE ARTS FESTIVAL IS BACK!
- City, State & National Civil Rights Leaders Commemorate 50th Anniversary of Milestone in Civil Rights History
- Unity Day to Celebrate Diversity in L.A. Unified
- LOCAL DISTRICT CENTRAL COMMEMORATES THE 1968 STUDENT WALKOUTS AT THE 2018 PERFORMING ARTS FESTIVAL
- Read 2019 Statement on the 1968 Walkouts
Tools to help prepare your classroom and your students to practice civil discourse, an essential skill for effective civic participation.
A packet of resources to engage students in peaceful dialogues about supporting safe school environments.
See video of the board room re-enactment from March 6, 2018.