Welcome to the 2019-20 academic year!I am honored to serve as the Northwest Administrator of Operations. It is the goal of the Operations Team to ensure that every school is safe, clean, and conducive to Teaching and Learning. In hopes of maintaining the continuity of the Instructional Program and campus safety, we are committed to addressing school and community needs in a timely manner. We look forward to serving you!
Dr. Debra BryantAdministrator of Operations
Northwest Operations Team
Temo Arroyo, Operations Coordinator 818-654-3651
Andriette Keele-Gibson, Operations Coordinator 818-654-3642
Aurora Mellado, Operations Coordinator 818-654-3625
Jasmin Valdez, LD Administrative Assistant 818-654-3670
What's DueFORM 700
Due April 2, 2019Flushing Log CertificationDue the 15th of each monthRandom Metal Detection CertificationDue each monthDrill Certification
Due each month
Operation Communication Updates for September 16, 2019
- LDNW first Operation Support Clinic will be held on Friday, September 20, 2019 from 2:00-4:00 p.m. in the Collaboration Room. Our September 20 support clinic will be a repeat of the presentation provided at the Principal's Meeting focused on the ISTAR system, Integrated Safe-School Plan and Field Trip Requirements. The first support clinic session is recommended for new Principals, New Assistant Principals and New Deans. Participation is Voluntary.
- E-CAR 2019 opened on September 9, 2019. For training and/or any questions regarding E-CAR please click on this link.
- REF-3930.7:This Reference Guide replaces REF-3930.6 (October 17, 2016) Daily Flushing Requirements for Drinking Fountains and Faucets. Changes include the elimination of daily flushing as a mitigation method and online certification required by Administrators. Additions include flushing after weekends, holidays, and long periods of inactivity, as a practice to ensure the water is regularly moving in the plumbing system.
- ES: Rocket Rules Sense of Safety Challenge. K-3 grade classes are invited to build knowledge and safe practices to better prepare for active threat emergencies in school, at home, or in public settings. The SOS Challenge runs from September 1 - November 21, 2019. Click for more info.
- E-CAR Due: October 1, 2019
- More Than A Meal Household Income Verification Forms Due: October 29, 2019
- Administrator of Certification Due: January 31, 2020 on the principal portal https://principalportal.lausd.net/
- Integrated Safe School Plan (ISSP) Due: October 1, 2019 The 2019-2020 Integrated Safe School Plan (ISSP) is now open for editing http://issp.lausd.net
- Complete the following training on MyPLN and ensure all staff also complete the trainings by the due dates:
-Annual Child Abuse Awareness Training-Due: Sept., 30, 2019
-Suicide Prevention and Awareness Training-Due Oct., 31, 2019
-Workplace Harassment Training-Due December 31, 2019