Access the Daily Pass
Los Angeles Unified has launched a one-stop shop web app built specifically for the District to ensure that we get students, faculty and administrators back to schools and district offices as safely as possible. In addition to completing a daily health check through the app, users will be able to book COVID-19 tests and receive test results and messages.
This innovative tool was developed to bring our students back into the classrooms with the following easy steps:
• Students, parents and visitors will access the Daily Pass on any computer, tablet or mobile device at dailypass.lausd.net.
• Answer the daily health check questions (not more than a two-minute process!)
• If the individual has recently tested negative for COVID-19 and completes the online health check, a QR code will be generated for that day and specific site location
• School staff members dedicated to be “Welcomers” will be at every site to scan the QR code and take your temperature at the entrance.
Uploading Vaccination Records
Families must upload proof of eligible students' vaccination records onto the Daily Pass. If the student received a vaccination at a clinic, doctor's office, or other site, follow these step-by-step instructions here or watch this video on how to do so.
Daily Pass Tutorials
Choose Your Language
• How to Get a Daily Pass QR Code (Download PDF)
• How To Create a Daily Pass Shortcut - iPhone
• How To Create a Daily Pass Shortcut - Android
• Daily Pass Employee Resources (SSO)
• Cómo usar el Pase Diario - Estudiantes y Empleados
• Cómo usar el Pase Diario - Padres
• Cómo usar el Pase Diario - Visitantes
For families: (213) 443-1300
For employees: (213) 241-2700
The helpdesk is open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday for any questions about Los Angeles Unified and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Student & family wellness:
The helpdesk is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please call for support with mental health, immunizations, health insurance, food & housing, enrollment, and more.