COVID-19 Testing School Report Card
The COVID-19 School Report Card dashboard provides daily updates on the reopening status and COVID testing results for the staff and students participating in-person instruction on our campuses. We also provide information on the past seven days of COVID testing among all of the schools located in the same Community of Schools, along with District-wide results as well. Information on community case rates are based on publicly-available data from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
To best view this report card, we recommend viewing on a computer and using an internet browser that has been updated to the latest version.
Click HERE for mobile-friendly format.
Active Covid Cases
- Positive cases currently in isolation: Positive test cases that are still in isolation.
- Epidemiological cases at school: Positive test cases were determined to be epidemiologically (epi)-linked through contact tracing. Two cases may be epi-linked when they were both present in the same setting during the time period while either or both were infectious.
- Number of instructional cohorts with active cases: The number of unique instructional cohorts that have active positive test cases.
- Number of instructional cohorts with epi-linked cases: The number of unique instructional cohorts that have active positive test cases that are epi-linked.
- Total number of instructional cohorts: The total number of unique instructional cohorts for each grade level.
Positive Test Results
- _________ Community of Schools: Positive test rate among staff and students in the school’s Community of Schools, over the past seven days.
- LA Unified: Positive test rate among all staff and students in LA Unified, over the past seven days.
Community Case Rates
- _________ community: Cases per 100,000 residents in the school’s surrounding community, as reported by LA County DPH.
- Student residential community: The average case rate per 100,000 residents in students’ residential communities, as reported by LA County DPH.
Note: Data will be suppressed with an asterisk (*) if the number of individuals is less than 11.
Choose Your Language