Below are resources that are available to students and their families. For more information, please contact the helpdesk numbers provided on this page.
Student Wellness and Support for Student Groups
- More mental health services will be available for students, such as one-on-one counseling, school-wide wellness campaigns, training for positive school culture, and crisis management
- More staff will be available to connect families with resources and provide ongoing support
- Student and Family Wellness Centers will open for mental health counseling and therapy, help
accessing basic needs, assistance with immunizations, and much more
- Students, families and staff can also call the hotline from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, by calling (213) 241-3840 – press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish
- More direct services will be offered for students with learning differences and disabilities
The Los Angeles Unified Parent Portal is your one-stop online tool for important information about your child. Using the Parent Portal, you can view your child’s assignments and grades, attendance, test scores, and much more. It is also important to have access to the Parent Portal so that you can ensure that the school has your correct contact information.
A personal identification number (PIN) is required to access your child’s information through the Parent Portal. This PIN is used to verify you are the actual parent or guardian and have rights to the student’s information. You will need to contact your child’s school to receive your PIN in order to complete your Parent Portal registration. If you have questions about the Parent Portal or need support with registration, please call the Los Angeles Unified family hotline at (213) 443-1300.
Student & Family Wellness
Student Health & Human Services provides support with mental health; accessing food, health insurance, and other basic needs; school enrollment; and immunizations.
Choose Your Language
HelpdeskFor families: (213) 443-1300
For employees: (213) 241-2700
The helpdesk is open 6 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday for any questions about Los Angeles Unified and the COVID pandemic.
Student & family wellness:
The helpdesk is open 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Please call for support with mental health, immunizations, health insurance, food & housing, enrollment, and more.