Hendrick Hueck, Secondary Math CoordinatorLAUSD Math Department Webpage
Important Information from LAUSD E-library:
- REF GUIDE 6507.1 Procedural Guidelines and Calendar for District Assessments for 2015-2016 (August 2015)
- Mem 6228.1 Math Pathways and Placements (March 4, 2014)
- Mem 6240.0 Guidelines for the administration of the LAUSD Placement Assessment for grade 6 (March 3, 2014)
- Mem 6270.0 Guidelines for the implementaion of the Middle School Algebra 1 Summative Assessment (April 2, 2014)
- CMC - California Math Council
- GLAMC - Greater Los Angeles Math Council
- NCTM - Nactional Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- CAMTE - California Association of Mathematics Teacher torsEduca
Tools for Lesson and Unit Planning:
- Common Core Resources
- Essential Questioning
- CCSSM Lesson Planning Template
- Critical Elements Explanation
- Unit Planning Template
Secondary Math Resources
Click the ICON above to accessSecondary Math Google DriveUpdates & Announcements:
- Teacher Leader Cadre Meeting will be Wednesday, March 2nd. Please send only one representative per secondary school in LD East. RSVP to Amy Uyeshima (email@example.com).
- Building Educator Assessment Literacy (BEAL) training comes to LAUSD! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Big Ideas Teachers- Online Platform is ready to be used with your students! Click here for directions to get started.
- NEW INFORMATION about Interim Assessments 2015-2016- We are using the SBAC Interim Assessment Blocks (IAB's). They are accessible through www.caaspp.org. These assessments are approximately 14 questions, can be given multiple times by the teacher, and generate results quickly for teachers (minimal grading required!!!). If you want to read more, click here to read Reference Guide 6507.1 or open the Secondary Math Resources Icon above to explore the problems your students will encounter.