Please submit a meal application for the 2021-2022 school year. Completing an application could make your child(ren) eligible for future Pandemic-EBT benefits and helps provide funding for programs at your child(ren)’s school. Regardless of eligibility, ALL students will receive meals free of charge.
Online Meal Application
Parents and guardians can submit a meal application online. The online application will be processed within 24 hours, and you will not have to fill out a paper application and mail it or hand it over to the Food Services Manager at your child's school. By clicking on the link you can access the online meal application. APPLY NOWPara Español HAGA CLICK AQUI. In order to complete the application you will need:
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Food Services Division at 213-241-3185.
- Names, Dates of birth and school names for all LAUSD students including any income information for them, if they have an income.
- Names of all other household members with their income information.
- Last 4 digits of the Social Security Number of person submitting the application or indicate “I do not have one” if you do not have a Social Security Number.
- Just follow the instructions and provide the information being requested.
- Lastly after the final review, click on the submit tab and finish the application.