Welcome to the 2019-20 academic year!I am honored to serve as the Northwest Administrator of Operations. It is the goal of the Operations Team to ensure that every school is safe, clean, and conducive to Teaching and Learning. In hopes of maintaining the continuity of the Instructional Program and campus safety, we are committed to addressing school and community needs in a timely manner. We look forward to serving you!
Dr. Debra BryantAdministrator of Operations
Northwest Operations Team
Temo Arroyo, Operations Coordinator 818-654-3651
Andriette Keele-Gibson, Operations Coordinator 818-654-3642
Aurora Mellado, Operations Coordinator 818-654-3625
Jasmin Valdez, LD Administrative Assistant 818-654-3670
What's DueFORM 700
Due April 2, 2019Flushing Log CertificationDue the 15th of each monthRandom Metal Detection CertificationDue each monthDrill Certification
Due each month
Bi-Weekly Operation Communication Updates for June 3, 2019
- School Administrative Assistant/Office Manager meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at Hesby Oaks Span.
- BUL-5460.0-Accessing and Securing Sites During School Hours, Non-School Hours, and Holiday Breaks Attachment A includes procedures when accessing/closing a school during school hours. Attachment B includes form for authorization to access site during non-school hours. Attachment C includes checklist for accessing/closing a site during non-school hours.
- BUL- 066305.0-District’s K-12 Open Enrollment Transfers for Elementary and Secondary Students: This revision updates BUL-048092.0 of the same subject, dated April 9, 2018. The content has been revised to reflect changes in the Open Enrollment Transfers timeline for K-12 students for 2019-2020
- BUL-5424.2-Secondary Schools: Conduct daily random metal detector searches of students. Random searches should be conducted at various hours of the school day to avoid predictability.
- Field Trip Checklist: provides an overview of the different types of trips a school may schedule, including Routine, Non-Routine, Non-Routine Overnight, and Non-Routine Out of State/Country. Please continue to submit Non-Routine Field Trips requests at least 45 days in advanced.