Thank you for visiting the ITI website and your interest in our professional development opportunities. We are in the process of refining and redesigning our professional development offerings to ensure that the instructional foci of math, ELA, science and history/social studies incorporate robust instructional technology integration practices. The following opportunities are currently available:
ISTE Standards for Students Suite : These professional learning opportunities will focus on the integration of the ISTE Standards for Students by leveraging digital resources to empower 21st century learners.
ITI Instructional Technology Cohort
- The ITI Cohort is a professional learning opportunity (ITL), which provides school instructional leadership teams guidance in developing an informed, effective plan for digital learning tailored to each school's needs. Sessions address the following topics: school vision; personalized learning; digital citizenship; SAMR/TPACK; parents, community and culture, and managing change. For more information information and to register, please contact email@example.com
- Winter 2018 Cohort - January 3-5, 2017
- Spring 2018 Cohort - March 26-28, 2017
- Summer 2018 Cohort - Summer 2018 11-13, 2017
Teacher Leader Network (TLN)
- The TLN is a community of like-minded teachers committed to develop comfort and proficiency in their 21st century instructional design practices and share their learning with others.
- The Teacher Leader Network offers two pathways for participants to select from:
- The Spring to Fall 2017 cohort is now in session and will run until October 2017.
- A second cohort will be convened in Fall 2017, interested applicants can visit http://bit.ly/tlninterested to express their interest and they will be notified when this opportunity becomes available.
For additional opportunities you can also contact your Local District Instructional Technology Specialist to find out what PD offerings are currently available in your area and/or get support for your instructional technology needs: