Share a Concern

    We are sorry that an issue has arisen. Before involving our office in the conflict, please follow these steps:
    1. Contact your teacher.
    2. Contact your principal or other appropriate administrator. 
    3. Contact your Education Service Center. To find your ESC, please click here. 
    If you have already completed these steps, please click "Share a Concern" below and complete the brief form. Thank you for sharing with us! We will do our best to address your concern.