Recreational Therapist

  • Now recruiting school-based Recreation Therapists for full time positions: Do you want to work in the school setting as a Recreation Therapist? A degree from an accredited school, as well as, current certification from the California Board of Recreation and Park Certification (CBRPC) and/or certification from the National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification (NCTRC) is required. If interested in applying for a position, please click here to view the application process. For additional information, please contact Cyndi Martinich at (213) 241-6217 or For employment information on Recreation Therapy, please contact: Craig Yokoi.