Fourth Grade Science Support Material
- Fourth Grade NGSS/Benchmark Connections
- Fourth Grade 1998 CA Science Standards
- Fourth Grade Assessment Synopsis
- Fourth Grade CA NGSS
- Fourth Grade Engineering Connections
- Part 1-Engineering Introductory Lesson: Techonology All Around Us
- Part 2-Engineering Introductory Lesson:Engineering Design
- Fourth Grade Engineering Lesson: Earth Science
- Fourth Grade Engineering Lesson: Life Science
- Fourth Grade Engineering Lesson: Physical science
MODULE DESCRIPTION TEACHER PREP VIDEO LINK ASSESSMENT SYNOPSIS The Environments Module consists of five investigations that focus on the concepts that all organisms need energy and matter to live and grow and living organisms depend on one another and on their environment for their survival. Environments Life Science Assessment Overview The Magnetism and Electricity Module consists of five sequential investigations, each designed to introduce or reinforce concepts in physical science. Students experience magnetism and electricity as related effects and learn useful applications of magnetism and electricity in everyday life. Magnetism & Electricity Physical Science Assessment Overview The Solid Earth Module consists of five sequential investigations, each designed to introduce or reinforce concepts in earth science. The investigations provide students with firsthand experiences with rocks and minerals, and modeling experiences to study changes to rocks and minerals at Earth’s surface. Solid Earth Earth Science Assessment OverviewIn order to further navigate the FOSS website, you must log in to your account.
If you don't have an account, here's a page detailing how to set one up:Click here for the FOSS CA premium access code that will activate premium digital content for all FOSS CA titles.