Parent & Community Engagement Unit - LD Central
PACE LD Central Home Parent, Community, Student Services Home Local Districts Main
The Parent and Community Engagement Unit supports efforts to implement the following school goals for parent engagement:
- Ensure a welcoming environment for families and invite them to participate as equal partners in the education of their children.
- Provide parents opportunities to learn how best to support education at home and at school.
- Implement a volunteer program to support school-wide, classroom, and parent activities.
- Respond to parent concerns and/or complaints to ensure child's educational needs are met.
- Comply with all LAUSD, State, and Federal requirements regarding parent involvement.