The 2018 Benefits Open Enrollment is now underway. You can make election changes for the 2018 plan year from November 1st through November 19th. There are no changes to the existing benefit plans and coverages. You do not need to take any action if you want to remain enrolled in your current 2017 medical, dental, and vision plans. However, you must re-enroll to participate in the Flexible Spending Accounts as enrollment is not automatic.
To Make Election Changes
All election changes for the 2018 plan year can be made online by clicking here. A few important notes are listed below.
- All users will be required to register as a new user.
- Enter registration code "LAUSD-99740" when prompted.
- For step-by-step registration instructions, click here.
To begin, click on the banner below.
Open Enrollment Resources
- An exciting new 457(b) plan enhancement is now available for all. Participants now have the option to make contributions based on a set dollar amount or as a percentage of pay. Percentage contributions adjust with your earnings. Click here for more details.
- Unit E (Skilled Crafts) – 457(b) Auto enrollment has begun! Unit E members will be automatically enrolled into the 457(b) retirement investment savings plan with deductions beginning in October. Click here for details on this exciting opportunity to better your future financial retirement.
- Health Net is launching a Wellness Rewards Program for its members. Complete an online Health Risk Questionnaire and discuss your results with your Primary Care Physician to receive a $50 gift card. Click here for program details.
- Health Net has partnered with OMADA Health to lauch a type 2 diabetes prevention program to educate, treat, and support its members who are at risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Click here to complete a risk assessment survey and to enroll if you qualify.