• What's Going On?
    • HR Policy/Guideline Updates

    When taking a temporary assignment (permanent employees only) outside of your school or division, please make sure you have permission to go on leave by submitting a PC Position Leave Form.  Click on "CESB Forms" on the left to download the form.

    • Form Updates

              Please download the latest forms from the CESB Forms menu on the left.

    • Did you know?
              Absences of classified staff at schools are managed through the SmartFindExpress (SFE) system.