PRIMARY DUTIES - Provides nursing services to children ages 0-22 in an assigned school location, early education center or in a position providing District-wide nursing services. Services include, but not limited to, first aid, immunization assessment and follow-up, communicable disease control, health education, health appraisals, development of school health plans, and child abuse reporting.
- Baccalaureate degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university. Foreign Transcript must be evaluated by an approved agency (Click here for list)
- Current California (CA) Register Nurse (RN) License
- School Nurse Credential (may be obtained once employed)
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR and First Aid Certification
- Valid CA Driver License and use of an insured automobile
- United States (US) citizen or have the legal right to work in the US
BENEFITS - Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits for the employee and dependents
SALARY - Salary is based on a ten-month contract with annualized salary (T Table), which ranges up to $84,995 based on years of experience, university credits, and approved continuing education courses. (Click here for salary & benefits)
- Interested candidates may complete the online application by clicking here.
- For more information, please contact LAUSD:
*To download the following PDF forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have it, click here to download it.