PRIMARY DUTIES - Provides nursing services to children ages 0-22 in an assigned school location, early education center or in a position providing District-wide nursing services. Services include, but not limited to, first aid, immunization assessment and follow-up, communicable disease control, health education, health appraisals, development of school health plans, and child abuse reporting.
- Baccalaureate degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university. Foreign Transcript must be evaluated by an approved agency (Click here for list)
- Current California (CA) Register Nurse (RN) License
- Two years of work experience as an RN is desired, but not required
- School Nurse Credential (may be obtained once employed)
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR and First Aid Certification
- Valid CA Driver License and use of an insured automobile
- United States (US) citizen or have the legal right to work in the US
BENEFITS - Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits for the employee and dependents
SALARY - Salary is based on a ten-month contract with annualized salary (T Table), which ranges up to $80,116 based on years of experience and university credits (click here for salary & benefits)
- Interested candidates may complete the online application by clicking here.
Los Angeles Unified School District Nursing Services
121 North Beaudry Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Tel: (213) 202-7580 or FAX (213) 580-6557For additional information, please contact:
*To download the following PDF forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have it, click here to download it.