Instructional SupportBlended & On-Line LearningAPEX Blended and On-line Learning
For any issue please call APEX Learning Support (800)453-1454 Option email@example.comAPEX-CTA (Blended Learning-APEX)This digital content is intended for students needing to make up credit, but may also be used for original credit.APEX-ALHS (Online-APXL)These courses are intended for students needing original credit but are unable to fit a specific class into their regular schedule.Creating Student LAUSD EmailUse this link to assist the students in creating their LAUSD email accounts if they do not have an account.If students have LAUSD email accounts, you can see them in mydata.lausd.net >mystudents current year> email roster.Guide to Creating Student E-Mail Accounts
All the columns listed below should contain information. Missing or incorrect data will generate error and require resubmission.
• No student phone number should be listed or submitted on this form • District ID should not be submitted on this form
Please save and rename this form with school name followed by date for each submission. For example Ramona102813.CSV Only .csv can be submitted DO NOT SAVE OR SUBMIT AS Excel. Fill in the columns listed below:
• Record number starts from number 1 up to the number of the students you are submitting to me every time.
• Record Action should be A
• Role is S for student t for teacher
• Import org id is your school location code
• Org name is name of your school
• Import user id is students user id the beginning part of students emails prior to @ symbol- You can use mydata to find the list of students' email accounts.
• First name
• Last name
• LAUSD Email (only submit LAUSD EMAIL)
• Address State is CAAPEX Direction and Common ErrorsCommon Errors include:Incomplete columns,
incorrect school code,
typing all information in one cell or in wrong columns,
saving as EXCEL instead of .CSV,
resubmitting new names at the bottom of the previous document.APEX Evaluation Please fill in after the sessionAPEX Learning For the current list of courses, please refer to REF-5670.1Edgenuity (Formerly E2020)Online LearningEvery options school has access. For any issue please call Edgenuity Support (877)202-0338 ext 3