Personal Leave

  • A PERSONAL LEAVE may be granted to a permanent employee for a period not to exceed 52 consecutive calendar weeks, for a specific personal reason satisfactory to the District. This is an unpaid leave.

    DEADLINE - Application for this leave must be received by April 15 to begin a leave for the Fall semester or by November 15 to begin a leave for the Spring semester.
    FORMS - For a Personal Leave you need the following forms:
      Request for Certificated Leave of Absence Form
      Request to Return from Leave Form
      I am a permanent teacher and would like to take a personal leave for a year. Is this possible?
    A permanent teacher may be granted a maximum of one year unpaid personal leave.


    There are no return rights back to the school, only to the District.