Other Types of Requests & Additional Resources

  • The following types of requests either do not fall under the category of employment verification or they should be fulfilled by another department within LAUSD or by another entity outside of LAUSD. 

    Please submit these requests accordingly:

    Payroll Services;

    • Address Changes
    • Child Support
    • Department of Public Social Services (DPSS)
    • Franchise Tax Board
    • Garnishments
    • Housing Authority (shared responsibility with Employee Relations)
    • Payroll Issues
    • Private Insurance Disability Claim Forms (EDD, AFLAC, Colonial, Allstate, PIC, NTA, etc)
    • Salary History
    • Social Security Administration
    • Transfer of Sick Leave
    • Unemployment (Employment Development Department)
    • Welfare Fraud
    • W2 reprints



    *Current Employees with an active LAUSD account can update personal information and access/download copies of paystubs and W2 Forms by going to LAUSD Employee Self Service and login using the Single Sign-on nformation.


    • Service Credit Breakdown for Certificated Employees


    • Service Credit Breakdown for Classified Employees


    Risk Management:
    • Tax Shelter Annuity Forms
    • Worker’s Compensation Forms