Request for Student Screening for the Intensive Diagnostic Educational Centers
If you have a student that you believe may benefit from IDEC instruction, please fill out our online request for screening.
Thank you for your request for screening. At this time, IDEC Centers are currently at capacity for the Fall 2021 semester. Your screening request will be saved and will be reviewed as space opens. You will be contacted by an IDEC team member regarding the status of the screening. Thank you for your support!
Please be sure to review our student selection guidelines. Students that participate in IDEC instruction must meet the following criteria:
1) A current or In Process IEP
2) An attendance rate of 90% or higher
3) Is currently on the General Education curriculum
4) Be currently in 2nd grade to 7th grade
5) Scored consistently in the Intensive range on reading decoding and/or word attack on periodic assessment measures
6) Has Not MET ELA standards on SBAC state wide testing
7) Participated in 2 previous documented interventions
Please contact email@example.com for any additional information.
Off-Site screening requests:
Follow this link to request a student screening for a student NOT attending a school site that has an IDEC Center.
On-Site screening requests:
Follow this link to request a student screening for a student attending a school site that has an IDEC Center.
DUE PROCESS screening requests:
Follow this link to request a student screening for a student case in Informal Dispute Resolution, Mediation or Due Process.