Request for Student Screening for the Intensive Diagnostic Educational Centers
If you have a student that you believe may benefit from IDEC instruction, please fill out our online request for screening.
Now accepting REQUESTS FOR SCREENING for Fall 2020!
Please be sure to review our student selection guidelines. Students that participate in IDEC instruction must meet the following criteria:
1) A current or In Process IEP
2) An attendance rate of 90% or higher
3) Is currently on the General Education curriculum
4) Be in the 2nd-8th grade
5) Scored consistently in the Intensive range on reading fluency, vocabulary, and/or reading
comprehension on periodic assessment measures.
6) Has Not MET ELA standards on SBAC state wide testing.
Please contact email@example.com or call 213-241-8202 for any additional information.
Off-Site screening requests:
Follow this link to request a student screening for a student NOT attending a school site that has an IDEC Center.
On-Site screening requests:
Follow this link to request a student screening for a student attending a school site that has an IDEC Center.